Levothroid si usa per trattare del livello basso dell'ormone tiroideo.
|200mcg × 30 pillole||$1.65||$49.62||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 60 pillole||$1.09||$65.49||$33.75||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 90 pillole||$0.9||$81.36||$67.51||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 120 pillole||$0.81||$97.23||$101.26||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 180 pillole||$0.72||$128.97||$168.77||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 270 pillole||$0.65||$176.57||$270.03||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 360 pillole||$0.62||$224.18||$371.29||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 60 pillole||$1.07||$64.21||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 90 pillole||$0.87||$78.32||$18||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 120 pillole||$0.77||$92.43||$36||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 180 pillole||$0.67||$120.65||$71.99||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 270 pillole||$0.6||$162.97||$125.99||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 360 pillole||$0.57||$205.3||$179.98||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|50mcg × 60 pillole||$0.79||$47.34||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|50mcg × 90 pillole||$0.63||$57.06||$13.95||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|50mcg × 120 pillole||$0.56||$66.79||$27.9||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|50mcg × 180 pillole||$0.48||$86.23||$55.8||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|50mcg × 270 pillole||$0.43||$115.4||$97.64||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|50mcg × 360 pillole||$0.4||$144.56||$139.49||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Levothroid is indicated for the treatment of hypothyroidism as a replacement or supplemental therapy in congenital or acquired hypothyroidism of any etiology, except transient hypothyroidism during the recovery phase of subacute thyroiditis.
Specific indications include: primary (thyroidal), secondary (pituitary), and tertiary (hypothalamic) hypothyroidism and subclinical hypothyroidism. Primary hypothyroidism may result from functional deficiency, primary atrophy, partial or total congenital absence of the thyroid gland, or from the effects of surgery, radiation, or drugs, or without the presence of goiter.
Use Levothroid as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levothroid by mouth on an empty stomach at least one-half to one hour before breakfast.
- Do not take an antacid or a product that has iron or calcium in it within 4 hours of taking Levothroid.
- If the patient is a child or if you cannot swallow the tablet whole, you may crush the correct dose of the medicine. Add the crushed medicine to 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 mL) of water. Mix well. Use a spoon or dropper to give the medicine as soon as possible. Do not store the mixture for later use. Do not mix crushed tablets in soybean infant formula. Ask your pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Levothroid works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take Levothroid even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- It may take several weeks before you notice an improvement in your symptoms. Do not stop or change your dose of Levothroid without first checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Levothroid, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levothroid.
Store Levothroid between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Protect from heat, light, and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Levothroid out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Levothyroxine.