Acivir si usa per il trattamento di infezioni da virus Herpes - Simplex della pelle e della membrana mucosa.
Acivir Pills 200mg
|200mg × 60 pillole||$1.05||$62.85||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mg × 90 pillole||$0.89||$79.77||$14.5||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mg × 120 pillole||$0.81||$96.7||$28.99||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mg × 180 pillole||$0.73||$130.55||$57.99||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mg × 270 pillole||$0.67||$181.33||$101.47||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mg × 360 pillole||$0.64||$232.11||$144.96||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
Acivir is indicated for the treatment of herpes simplex virus infections of the skin and mucous membrane, including:
- After bone marrow transplantation;
- Herpes zoster (shingles) infections;
- Initial and recurrent genital herpes suppression of recurrent Herpes simplex infections in immuno-competent patients;
- Management of severely immunocompromised;
- Namely those with HIV disease;
- Prophylaxis of Herpes simplex infection in immunocompromised patients;
- Varicella infections (chickenpox).
Use Acivir as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or longer than recommended by your doctor.
- Treatment with Acivir should be started as soon as possible after the first appearance of symptoms (such as tingling, burning, blisters).
- Take each dose with a full glass of water. Drink plenty of water while you are taking Acivir to keep your kidneys working properly.
- Acivir can be taken with or without food. Taking Acivir with food may decrease stomach upset.
- Take this medication for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor. Your symptoms may get better before the infection is completely treated. Acivir will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- Lesions caused by herpes viruses should be kept as clean and dry as possible. Wearing loose clothing may help to prevent irritation of the lesions.
- If you miss a dose of Acivir, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Acivir.
Store Acivir at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Acivir out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Acyclovir