|10mg × 3 tubetto||$17.16||$51.47||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 4 tubetto||$14.35||$57.4||$11.23||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 5 tubetto||$12.67||$63.33||$22.45||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 6 tubetto||$11.54||$69.26||$33.68||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 7 tubetto||$10.74||$75.2||$44.9||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 8 tubetto||$10.14||$81.13||$56.13||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 9 tubetto||$9.67||$87.06||$67.35||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 10 tubetto||$9.3||$92.99||$78.58||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Lotrisone is used for treating certain fungal skin infections, including ringworm, athlete's foot, and jock itch. It also relieves redness, swelling, and itching associated with infection. Lotrisone is an antifungal and corticosteroid combination. It works by weakening the cell membrane of certain fungi. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-itching agent.
Use Lotrisone as directed by your doctor!
- Wash your hands before and after applying Lotrisone.
- Wash and completely dry the affected area.
- Gently rub the medicine into the affected and surrounding areas until it is evenly distributed.
- Do not bandage or wrap the affected area unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- If you are using Lotrisone in the groin area, use only for 2 weeks and apply it sparingly. Wear loose-fitting clothing. Notify your doctor if your condition persists after 2 weeks.
- Use Lotrisone on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Lotrisone for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Notify your doctor if there is no improvement of your symptoms after 1 week of treatment on the groin or body or after 2 weeks of treatment on the feet.
- If you miss a dose of Lotrisone, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lotrisone.
Store Lotrisone at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Store Lotrisone away from products used in the eyes or ears to avoid using Lotrisone incorrectly. Keep Lotrisone out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole and Betamethasone dipropionate.